Monday, May 2, 2011

a small step

Hello everyone,
    Today I found out that I lost a pound. I am excited and disappointed. I am excited to see the numbers going the right way, but it is hard to see 1 lb out of 196 disappear. I was hoping for two. This is something I have to learn to overcome. I tend to expect huge results each week because when I crash diet, I have been known to drop 9 lbs in a week. Those numbers are awesome to see, but hard to keep. I want to be able to live with only loosing a lb and maintaining that weight loss. I am making small progress for a big change. That's what I keep telling myself. I am getting more active and struggling to eat better. I say struggling because food is such a comfort, that I really have a hard time not eating my stress. I am working on getting better at it and I did well except for this last Friday. Hopefully next week, I will have lost at least 2 lbs. I am going to Zumba every day possible.

Oh, btw I worked my tail off at gymnastics practice today spotting about a TON of back hand springs....and I took 2 walks. (Phoebe has lost a lb too!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment