Tuesday, April 26, 2011

body bugg

Hello all,
   Today is Biggest Loser Tuesday!!! (and Glee). It a packed day for me. I went to work and did our Federal 941 reports and our State Unemployment reports. After that, Alex and I went to look at a house. It was a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house. It was super cute and in a good location. As soon as we were done with that, we went to the bank to begin the process of a loan commitment application. Which is basically where you give the bank all your info and they commit to loaning you a certain amount. Well, as soon as I thought we had just 2 houses to decide between, my uncle informed me of another house that is a 5 bedroom and would be willing to rent to us until we are ready to buy...which is a big plus because we have to be out of our rental by August 1st and have no real prospects. This evening, I had to attend the Tribal Council meeting to speak about why I should be switched full time to the accounting department instead of splitting my time between accounting and a grant. Now, I get to wait until tomorrow to figure out if they have made a decision. :S

On the diet front...
I have lost no weight. I am bummed, but I understand why. I need to up my exercise a lot. Which Zumba should help with. I have also begun the Body Bugg program; which helped me loose a good amount of weight this last diet. Basically the program counts your calories in and monitors your calories out. You get a device (a body bugg) that is strapped to your arm and measures the amount of sweat you release, your steps, your body heat, and your steps to conclude the amount of calories you have expended. You then enter the foods you eat (very accurately) into an online program. The program can give you nutritional info on your diet, graph your progress, and most importantly: tell you how many calories you need to eat and burn in order to lose a certain amount of weight each week. So if I want to lose 2 lbs a week, I need to expend 7000 more calories than I eat by the end of the week....so far today, I have burned 2009 calories and eaten 1640. So I have a calorie deficit of 369...no where near the 1000 a day I need to burn..but not bad considering I have not exercised today.  I will keep you updated on the body bugg stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Body Bugg! I have been doing well with mine so far. I have been over on my steps both days and I have achieved my deficit both days, but I am not intaking as many calories as they said because I am just not that hungry. But, I hope to see some results. Keep me updated on yours. Love you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete