Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday

Hello all,
    Today was a great day. It started poorly; I was feeling sick again. But at training, I met some nice ladies who are a lot of fun. I knew how to do everything we talked about, so it was good to review without stressing about having to learn anything. After training, I walked with a woman named Barb to an organic food store so she could buy tomatoes to take home with her. Where she is from tomatoes cost $10.99/lb, a six pack of beer costs $20, and gas is $5.99/gallon. I can't believe I complain about the price of food in my small town. After that, we went to a chocolate shop. I know, I know, not so great for a person on a diet. They had drinking chocolate! I wanted to walk away, but the woman I was with made it look so tasty. I had a 3oz cup of it....and it was everything I could want in chocolate. We walked all over midtown anchorage exploring shops and talking away. We met up with another lady from training and went to the Moose's Tooth for dinner. This particular eatery is known for micro-brewing and pizza. Good thing I don't like beer; I can't say the same for pizza. I ordered some pepperjack breadsticks with chipotle sauce (amazing) and had a few of those. I wasn't super hungry today but the meals I ate were fairly high in calories though, so thank God I walked around a lot.  Going out to eat with friends can be really difficult. Any tips? (keeping in mind we don't have chains of anything)

Meals:
Breakfast-small bowl of cheerios
Lunch-nada
afternoon snack- 3 oz drinking chocolate
Dinner- a couple of spicy breadsticks

P.S. Sorry my posts aren't very exciting this week. I will try to post something amazing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment