Monday, April 11, 2011

Travel

Hello readers!
    I am currently in Anchorage for some work training. Let me tell you, dieting while traveling is not the easiest. I went to Wally World to get some healthy snacks and ended up buying a dress, curling iron, make-up, apple sauce and cheerios. The walmart here is awful. They are remodeling and nothing in the layout makes sense and half of their inventory is in the back to be brought out after the remodel is finished. I didn't even get to spend my usual hour in the make up aisle because it was so small. :'( I love make up. Oh, also, I have been needing a new bra because my lady friends keep pushing into my underwire. So I went to buy a new bra and came away with a 38DDD.....or 38Fml. However, it is the most comfortable bra in the world. I wish vicky secret had bras in this size because it definitely looks like a nursing bra.

The good thing about travel, is that I will not be checking my mail every hour to see if my Zumba DVDs have come in...and they SHOULD be in my mailbox when I get home.  Thank God because I will definitely be needing them after a week of travel. Blehk.

Bright side, I am down 3 lbs. Not a huge feat, being 1.5% of my weight....But it's a start and a lot more successful than I have been in the last 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment