Monday, June 13, 2011

quit playin

ok readers,
   If it hasn't been blatantly obvious, I have definitely been slacking on my dieting. I have been cramming junk and more junk in to my stomach. I have no excuses. I have allowed the stress in my life to overpower my ability to think straight in front of a pan of rice krispie treats (and many other delicious and disgusting foods). I have to make a change in my life. My asthma is getting worse; I would love to blame that on allergies alone...but who am I kidding. Walking up the stairs should not require a 10 minutes cool down. I shouldn't feel like I am on the verge of a heart attack when I walk my dog....Who is still chunky. I shouldn't have nightmares about getting diabetes because I like snacking. I have a wonderful husband and high hopes of having children in the coming year or so....I also have at least 2 weddings to be in within the next 7 months.

As I have stated before "nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels" -Bob Harper. I have tried it on my own and failed...again. So here is my plan. I will make a post every day that reads like this:

Breakfast:

    Stress level (1-10)

Snack:
    Stress level (1-10)

Mood Morning:


Lunch:

    Stress level (1-10)


Snack:
    Stress level (1-10)


Mood Afternoon:
 




Dinner:
    Stress level (1-10)




Mood Night:


Exercise for the day:


 I am asking for my readers to please take part in my weight loss journey. I would love feed back on my postings; encouragement, tips, prayer etc.

For those of you in town, I would love a partner to exercise with. My schedule permits exercise after 4pm most days. I prefer to exercise before 7pm, but I open to other times. I love to walk, swim, weight lift, and Zumba. I can show you how to weight lift or do Zumba, if you are interested in learning. The weight lifting I know how to do is for toning (not building I would like to run, however I have pretty bad asthma, so I am VERY slow and would require a patient running buddy. Again, I am open to different forms of exercise.




For those of you out of town, I would love info on different types of exercises you are trying, fun/healthy recipes, how your weight loss journey is going (if you have one), etc.




thank you all for sticking with me!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I know you can! You have before! I am having problems too just because I am stuck at one particular weight and it sucks. I have faith in you though! Love you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl...so here is something that will make you shed pounds fast and i know your gonna say " i dont like to run" when you read this, BUT!!...if you do it for a few weeks i SWEAR it gets easier.
    Okay so get on a treadmill...warm up for 5 minutes....then sprint yes sprint for a minute. id say to start out be at 6.0 6.5 what ever you feel comfy with. then after the minute walk at 3.5 for 2 minuts. repeat for 25 minutes and cool down for 5 min at the end. I swear it will get easier and intervals make you shed weight like noones bussiness!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete