Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday's info


 ughh,  some days you just don't want to do anything. The appraisal for our house came back...yay! however, i was stuck working on a stupid correspondence class for first time home buyers. it was awful,

Breakfast: Caramel Latte
    Stress level (1-10) 5

Snack: Cinnamon roll
    Stress level (1-10) 5

Mood Morning:  Average, kinda grumpy from lack of sleep


Lunch:
halibut burger w/ pasta salad and a coke
    Stress level (1-10)  7


Snack:
    Stress level (1-10)


Mood Afternoon:
I was super frustrated because of the class worksheets I had to fill out for a home loan program. They didn't list much about what they wanted and I hate having to guess.
 


Dinner: bbq burger with french fries
    Stress level (1-10)  7


Mood Night:
Stressed, Lena invited me out to dinner. So I ate my feelings up.

Exercise for the day:
10 minutes on the eliptical...gotta start somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. awe...this will help so much though tracking what you eat. http://www.peasandcrayons.com/
    check this out

    ReplyDelete