Saturday, April 9, 2011

Zumba

Hello world!
    I am excited to inform you all that I ordered Zumba DVDs...I know, sweet right? Well, I'm pretty stoked about it. I am planning on using the DVDs with my cousin Smell Jr and a few friends. I am hoping the more people I get to do it with me, the more motivated I will be to keep it up. Where I work, there is an exercise room with a big flat screen. I am thinking that would be a great place to do it. I have heard from those who have tried it in classes, that it is a lot of fun. I also had a tribal council member ask me to teach classes for it....BAHAHA! whoo, got a nice laugh out of that one. I'm sure I would be super inspiring while I stop to take hits from my inhaler. However, I do wish we had an instructor here in our small town.

If you have done zumba, I would love to hear about your experience. I will be letting you guys know how it goes for me. I still haven't got the DVDs in yet, hopefully this next week. Any who, today's post is a little short. I am going to go hang with two of my hometown besties. I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Jr--
    I go to zumba classes whenever I have time, it's lots of fun! I really like pilates too! I'll do it with you when I get back next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gin. I did pilates when I was at school a while back, I liked it a lot...clearly, I didn't stick with it, but maybe we can work some of that in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo! I wanna try Zumba. I almost ordered it but decided on Turbo Fire. Can we workout together sometime? I will make you feel good because I take a long time to catch on to moves especially once they start stringing them all together.
    Rachel E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally! that would be awesome. I'll text you when I start doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete