Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tagged

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Megan at Butterfly Dreams N' Things Here are the rules lovelies!

The Rules
1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you)
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for  you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

The Facts
1. I am 14 weeks 3 days pregnant.
2. I have been married for 1 year 5 months.
3. My favorite part of cheerleading is any sort of stunting.
4. I don't think that table tops are real jumps.
5. I love 2/7 of my Pandora play lists are good old music (love is a battlefield and leather & lace)
6. Shows I can't live with out are on almost every day: Glee, Ghost Hunters, Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Grimm, Dexter, Biggest Loser.
7. I have 2 sets of best friends; 2 in the CO and 2 in the AK.
8. Wayne's World is still to this day one of my favorite movies.
9. I hate flying...not because it's scary....but it's SO BORING!
10. Before I got pregnant, I would cry if I found out some one was pregnant. "why *sob* does *sob* everyone get to have babies but me?! *wail*"
11. I would love to quit my job and open a cheerleading gym, but the success rate in such a small town makes it impossible.

The Questions
1. What was the last song you listened to?
Rhiannon-Fleetwood Mac
2. What was your favorite book as a child?
Ella Enchanted
3. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Ryan Gosling...need you ask?
4. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?
A rock star (but during my kindergarten graduation, I said "artist")
5. What is your favorite show on TV?
Vampire Diaries...but mostly because I just finished catching up and am now obsessed.
6. Who is your favorite band/musician and what is your favorite song of theirs?
Florence and the Machine- Howl...but I love most of their songs.
7. Did you play sports or were you in any clubs growing up?
I tried volleyball for a few years, but cheerleading was my sport.
8. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I have been blogging off and on for about a year. I started to document my weight loss.
9. Where did you meet your best friends?
the 2 in CO I met through cheerleading at the Fort. the 2 in AK I met growing up here.
10. Do you hate Valentine's Day like I do?
not really, I like the idea of celebrating your love, but I don't think it has to be anything huge.
11. If you could be any movie character who would you be and why?
Bella Swan, so I could ditch the zero and get with a hero (Jacob Black)


New Questions
1. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
2. Team Angelina or Team Jennifer
3. Do you watch sports on TV?
4. What shows do you watch regularly?
5. Who is your fav famous person and why?
6. If you could only bring 3 (non-survival) things to a deserted island, what would they be?
7. If you had to bring one celebrity with you to the deserted island, who would it be and why?
8. Would you eat human flesh if you had nothing else to eat?
9. ....would you eat your dog?
10. What is a song that you hated before you loved?
11. If you had to pick a super power, what would it be?

Now, for the fun part. Tag! You're it!
Lou @ Guinn and Bare It

No comments:

Post a Comment