Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday

Hello readers,
    Today was a great day! I got to sleep in and when I woke up, it was sunny. I read part of Water for Elephants...again...and then Bean came over with her 2 kiddos. We got lunch and coffee (sugar free soy vanilla chai) and then we took our dogs out for a walk. We walked down to the river and let everybody run around. It was really fun. We even ran into my aunt and my cousins. After, I went out to Beans and played with the girls a bit. When I got home, Alex and I decided to have a relaxing evening just the two of us...needless to say, we're going crazy. Alex is always working, so when we get to spend time together, it's pretty great. However, today I am emotional and he is definitely being a turd.

...So instead of making him the homemade soup he likes so much, I am blogging :D. Anywho, happy Easter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment