Sunday, April 17, 2011

traveled...

hello everyone!
     I am back home! yay! I hate traveling. Most people like it, but I have lived outside of my hometown for 4 years and I just want to stay here for a while....plus plane rides are awful. And it's hard to eat well when you are attending trainings. So I am pretty worried about this weigh-in. The good news is that I will be home for a while now (hopefully) and I can really get down to business. I am planning on going on a walk with Smelly Jr today. I still haven't received my Zumba DVDs yet. I am really looking forward to getting those in. They are currently in Washington, so I should get them within the next 2-3 days. I am going shopping at some point today....or tomorrow, so I am trying to think of ideas for meals that aren't high in calories, but will give my husband enough to survive.

I don't know if I've already told you, but my husband is a tall skinny guy. He needs the calories. We look ridiculous walking down the street because he is about 6' tall and skinny and I am 5'3 and well-rounded. ;) One of the reasons I want to loose weight is so that girls don't look at him and question whether or not I am really with him. He is a handsome guy and I can't help but think that there are girls thinking he is stuck with me, rather than chose me. I know that I don't have anything to worry about, as far as him taking interest in other women, but it can be difficult when I see skinny, beautiful girls taking a 2nd look at my husband. On the occasion that a guy checks me out or hits on me, I almost feel like it is necessary to inform my husband...so he knows I have options too. Sadly, the men who find me attractive, aren't handsome young men. So I restrain myself from informing him about the smelly guy that lives with his parents and breathes through his mouth. Cause I mean, I don't want him to get jealous. My point is, it can be hard for me to feel adequate when I am near 200 lbs. It's nothing my husband has done to make me feel that way. I just ate away at my confidence...seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment