Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Girls Day!

hello readers,
    Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had another one of those crazy days. We had some auditors come in and we were running around going nuts all day. After that, I had cheerleading/gymnastics open gym and then I went to bake with my aunt for Easter...Event of the day...I ate 3 spoons of rice crispie treats...which I guess is alright....considering there was still a whole pan left when I walked away. (quite the feat for a big girl who loves rice crispie treats). AND we watched Smoke Signals because we didn't get around to it Tuesday; we took a six mile walk instead. : )

   Today, I am filing a BUNCH of stuff for our A/P and grant files. It's kind of nice to do something mindless after going through a crazy day yesterday. This morning, I had a sugar-free soy vanilla chai, about 350 calories. It pretty much made my life better. I also had an apple that I picked up from the produce vendor that trucks up fresh produce once every 2 weeks spring-fall. Yum! I brought strawberries for lunch...so really excited about that. Tonight, is Thursday Girls Day! ....or dinner night with two of my besties (Dukey and Bean). Dukey has a cold, so she probably won't make it, but I'm still excited to hang out with Bean. Before I do that though, I plan to go on a bike ride with Smelly Jr....or maybe Zumba??? (if it comes in the mail today!)


I hope you all are doing marvelous!  Here is a quote that I am loving today.

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. Love the quote! I hope that everything is going well. Love you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the names (and I also LOVE rice crispie treats)!

    ReplyDelete