Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day Two

Hello Readers!
    To keep you guys updated on my progress, I am going to post daily about how my day went. I also will post stories, information, or random thoughts through out the week. I would love you to comment on my posts and tell me what you think..

Day Two-
When I decided to do this blog, I promised myself I would be honest with my readers about how I was doing on my weight loss journey. I did not realize that I would have to embarrass myself on the 2nd day....but here it is:    
Today has been a slow day. I had a lot of boring tasks at work and the clock was moving slower than my grandmother through an airport.  I could feel myself going in to one of those work comas; where you are at your desk doing your work but you can't respond to anything or anybody because you've been so bored for so long that your mind has pretty much given up all hope of being used for anything interesting.  Anyways, at 11 I was informed I had a teleconference at 11:30. I did not pack lunch, so I ran (haha yeah right, I drove) to the store to grab some food. Which is wildly pathetic because the store is literally right up the hill from where I work. To add to my shame, when I arrived at the store I bought a handful of potato wedges and a crispito from the deli....I know, I am really great at this losing weight thing. I'm like one of those people who would die to be skinny and worry about how fat they are, but think that complaining about diet and exercise is a great way to burn calories. The plus-side is that I am going for a walk this evening with my cousin Smelly Jr. (she's junior to my great uncle Melvin or uncle Smelly) That should help burn off a few of those deep fried calories.

To keep myself from failing another day, I promise you readers that tomorrow I will eat healthier and get some form of exercise in.

3 comments:

  1. hahh have fun with smelly! No halibut delciousnes? ugh goodness your town has amazing food. Have fun on your walk..love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny love the way u put things into words. So am i ur invisible friend on this walk to :) No more deli food! I love u & know u can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say "i'll start a diet tomorrow." Seriously...tomorrow never comes! EEK!

    ReplyDelete